Home Health Care Services: What Quality Providers Have
If we are choosing quality home health services in Broadway Seattle Washington, it has to have everything we need. Home health is considered really very important especially for seniors who want to stay at home while recovering from conditions. Below are the most common yet most important types of care that your chosen provider of home health services in Broadway Seattle Washington has to offer:
- Aging Care
Personalized plans accommodate what is best for them and what they actually need:
- Personal Care – Bathing, dressing, toileting, dressing, grooming, housekeeping
- Medical Care – Medication management, nutritional meal planning, preparation and cleanup, mealtime feeding, restroom use, standby assistance, mobility in the setting
- Recreational Care – mobility supervision, recreational activities, light exercising, gardening, transportation, visiting/appointments, light-hearted conversations and emotional support
- Disabilities Care
This includes basic household management, emotional support and overall wellness for the disabled family member. Getting supportive care must never be a sign of helplessness but rather a chance to make the most of time to be better physically, mentally and emotionally.
- Stroke Rehab
People who survived a stroke undergo physical, emotional and behavioral changes every which can be difficult for them and their family members. Doctors often find it difficult to predict how long the recovery will take and when the abilities will be fully operational.
With home health care services, you can have the special treatment right away in your house and the treatment you want and need. Your provider of home health services in Broadway Seattle Washingtoncan offer a wide-range of hourly to around-the-clock services given to you by professionals who will work together with your plan that you actually need.
- Memory Care
Alzheimer’s disease is one of the few diseases that have a tremendous impact on families of its patients. The disease interferes not only on the person’s basic necessities (i.e. personal care and housekeeping) but also on the ability to carry a conversation and respond to their environment. The patient should seek professional help, find his/her circle of friends and be informed of other dos’ and don’ts in handling this disease.
- Orthopedic Recovery
Home care providers focus in helping patients with the daily routines while efficiently following all the doctor’s recommendations and prescribed protocols. Other vital supports include:
- Safe mobility – transfer from in and out of bed/wheelchair
- Medication management – preparing doctor’s prescriptions, giving the medications
- Moral and emotional support – companionship, recreational activities to relieve boredom, anxiety and depression
- Meal supervision – nutrition planning, preparation, feeding, clean up
- Medical alert services –for continuous monitoring, safety
- Around-the-clock care or Stay-in care
- Diabetes Home Care
Diabetes care is usually about making healthy nutrition and lifestyle choices the first priority. Experienced and well-prepared caregivers are ready to assist in the meal management from meal planning to clean up. They have the knowledge to help you plan your weekly menu of healthy meals, create the right grocery list, do your shopping, prepare the meals and complete clean up. Also, the caregivers can help you with the daily exercise such as walking and providing transportation for fitness classes.
Since you have visited American Healthcare Services, Inc., you have come to right place! Contact us today for the quality home health services in Broadway Seattle Washington you and your family members deserve!